Vacancy: Business Development Manager – UK Office
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Salary: £55 000 per annum excluding commission earned
We are looking for a well-qualified, dynamic and resourceful Business Development Manager to coordinate and facilitate the expansion of Digiterra in the UK. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced and dedicated professional to create and apply an effective sales strategy which will build our brand in a new market.
The right candidate will have a proven track record within the technology industry as well as the aptitude and motivation necessary to create sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Planning and implementing strategies to identify new clients and new business opportunities
- Establishing and maintaining key relationships
- Carrying out presentations to new and existing clients
- Working to promote the sales of our suite of products to clients
- Managing third party alliances and customer satisfaction to drive future sales
- Developing and executing a territory plan to maximise revenue
Experience and Skills:
- At least 5 years sales experience within the technology industry
- Experience in corporate B2B sales essential.
- Sales experience in BI tools / software, i.e. QlikView, Tableau, Power BI, Board International etc.
- Sales experience in consulting services
- Excellent negotiating and presentation skills
- Previous experience at cold calling
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Self-motivated and able to work on own initiative, but also able to work as part of a team.
- Good organisational and time-management skills.
Please send your CV to: mailto:email@example.com