The Future of the Finance Function Survey 2016 Results
“81% of senior finance professionals believe CFOs will be more influential in decision making”
Finance professionals are facing some of the most demanding and challenging conditions for decades and this survey brings into sharp reality the progress they have made along the modern finance journey, namely:
- Striving to be better business partners
- Nurturing new finance talent to meet the exceptional demands of the digital economy
- Guiding imaginative strategies and innovation
- Standardizing and automating core finance processes and linking them to back office systems
- Learning how to manage and analyse the burgeoning volume and variety of data.
This detailed survey was completed by more than 760 senior finance members of the FSN Modern Finance Forum on LinkedIn.
The responses were gathered from across the globe and from 23 different industries, making it one of the largest and most authoritative studies of its kind. And it didn’t disappoint in terms of its findings.
As proud sponsors of this research report, BOARD hopes you find this study interesting and enlightening.