|Job Location||South Africa -Johannesburg North|
|Posted||9/21/2017 11:30 AM|
Our client within the Banking/ Financial services industry based in Johannesburg North is looking for a Solutions Architect to join their team.
Salary: Neg/ Hourly Rate
Qualification & Experience Required:
- Bachelor Degree in either Information Systems, Informatics or Computer Science or Engineering (or equivalent work experience)
- Honours or Masters in Information Systems, Informatics, Computer Science or Engineering
- Information Technology Architect Certification (ITAC) (Open Group)
- TOGAF Foundation Training and TOGAF/ Zachman Certification
- 5+ Years’ experience in development and design (Application, Infrastructure, etc.)
- 2-3 Years’ experience as a Solution Architect or Domain Architect
- Focus on finding solutions to meet business needs
- Establish the technical direction of strategic projects, defining the architectural strategies necessary to fulfil the stated solution vision
- Ensure adherence to approved architectural designs throughout the project life cycle. Help define the roadmap for transformational projects
- Develop and communicate Solution Architectures in response to Business Requirement Specification documents for small enhancements to existing architectures.
- Propose changes to Principles, Standards and Reference Architectures as a result of a Solution Architecture delivered to meet a Business Demand
- Ensure that you meet the minimum requirements as stated above.
- If your application be approved, we will contact you as soon as there is a suitable vacancy at one of our clients.
- Should you be successful, you will join one of our on-site teams and be able to rely on the help and support of fellow Digiterra employees as well as the relevant BDM.
- Should you not receive any response from us within 2 weeks, you can consider your application as unsuccessful for this specific position.
- We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for entrusting us with your confidential credentials and for your interest in Digiterra Group!