Project Manager (PM – CRM) (Contract)
|Job Location||South Africa – Johannesburg|
|Posted||9/24/2017 5:26 AM|
|Reference||PM – CRM|
Our client within the financial services industry based in Johannesburg North is looking for a Project Manager with intermediate to senior experience to join their team.
Education & Experience Required:
- Professional Qualifications.
- 5-10 years Project Management experience within Banking/ Digital and Media/Financial Services environment.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Eliciting requirements from stakeholders on different levels within the organization and facilitating the completion of solutions while taking ownership of the solution and be involved in each step of the SDLC process to ensure that the proposed solution meets stakeholder needs.
- Translate business requirements into functional specifications that are clearly understood and used by developers to produce the solution, testing and validating the functionality of the solution against the business requirements.
- Interfacing between the business and the development team with regards to the business and functional requirements and ensuring that the business requirements are accurately delivered in the implemented solution.
- Working with multiple business areas and multiple teams that require deep integration of solutions.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with Business and IT while mentoring and guiding Junior Business Analysts.
- Ensure that you meet the minimum requirements.
- Should you not receive any response from us within 2 weeks, you can consider your application as unsuccessful for this specific position.