Project Manager (Contract)
|Job Location||South Africa – Johannesburg North|
|Posted||9/21/2017 10:57 AM|
Our client within the financial services industry based in Johannesburg North is looking for a Project Manager to join their team.
Salary: Neg/ Hourly Rate
Qualification & Experience Required:
- Professional Qualifications/Honour’s Degree
- 8-10 years Project Management experience within Banking/ Financial Services environment
- Must have exposure to Big Data and Agile
- Must have Built and maintained stakeholder relationships
- – PMP or Prince certification. Programme Management certification (PGMP)
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Plan, direct and co-ordinate the activities of enterprise-wide projects to ensure that project goals are accomplished and to develop project plans specifying goals; strategy; staffing; scheduling; identification of risks; contingency plans and allocation of available resources; in line with the business strategy.
- Ensure accurate cost estimation based on coverage of client requirements and project scope.
- Ensure traceability of defined benefits throughout the lifecycle of the project and escalate any deviations
- Obtain buy-in for developing new and/or enhanced processes that will improve the functioning of stakeholders’ businesses.
- Ensure that you meet the minimum requirements
- Should you not receive any response from us within 2 weeks, you can consider your application as unsuccessful for this specific position