Process Engineer (Contract)
|Job Location||South Africa -Johannesburg|
|Posted||9/24/2017 5:00 AM|
Our client within the financial services industry based in Johannesburg North is looking for a Process Engineer to join their team.
12 months Contract.
Education & Experience Required:
- Essential (Bcom Informatics), Business degree, IT degree, Engineering degree (Industrial) – or equivalent.
- Process methodologies Membership of professional body/association.
- 5 -8 years relevant Process engineering experience.
- Must be fully trained on process standards and have previous banking experience.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Analyse data sets to identify trends and gaps; escalate exceptions and recommend corrective measures to mitigate potential risks and ensure an appropriate risk profile for the relevant business units.
- Develop and monitor risk related reports to ensure business units and management understand and take appropriate action on inherent risks and understand the impact of the decisions made to mitigate the risk.
- Ensure own deliverables are accurate; timely; in the correct format and tailored to meet stakeholder requirements while providing support to implementations of new processes; policies and systems to add value to the Client.
- Identify training courses and career progression for self through input and feedback from management to improve personal capability and to stay abreast of developments in field of expertise.
- Share knowledge with team to ensure knowledge management; continuity; team success and that information is provided in the correct way to stakeholders, educate stakeholders on risk trends; systems; updates and legislative requirements to mitigate risk.
- Ensure that you meet the minimum requirements.
- Should you not receive any response from us within 2 weeks, you can consider your application as unsuccessful for this specific position.