Corporate Governance: ITSM Assessment for Sun International
Sun International IT Service Management Assessment
Sun International required an independent assessment and benchmark of its IT Service Management maturity and capability with a view to improving process efficiency and service delivery.
The assessment referenced best practices, frameworks and standards including ITIL, COBIT, King III, POPI and ISO 27000:2014.
The following key objectives were delivered
- Execution of an assessment to gather and record information
- Provision of a detailed report (with a high level overview) stating any inefficiencies and gaps in the findings, recommendations on closing the gaps as well as a comparative view of the previous results.
- Provision of a ‘deep dive’ approach on selected processes with the focus placed on the collection and review of specific artefacts and a report indicating their veracity, suitability, compliance and quality.
- Provision of a working action plan to assist with the implementation of the recommendations.
Digiterra delivered a drill down dashboard (assessment results) with actionable deliverables to work towards their process improvement and service delivery targets and objectives.
- CLIENT Sun International
- YEAR 2015
- WE DID Capability and Maturity Assessement
- PARTNERS Jackie Evers
- CATEGORY Corporate Governance