By Dumisa Mgudlwa, Marketing and Sales Consultant: Resourcing
Digiterra believes in partnerships and works towards a resourcing solution that works for your requirement and budget.
We understand that finding the right skill at the right time can be challenging. Some of our satisfied clients and leading organisations across different industries have benefited from our fixed term skilled resources, improved quality of resources and shortened time to hire that only Digiterra offers. We collaborate with our clients to obtain:
- A detailed understanding of the role and skill required
- The cultural requirements (language, age, demographic)
- Contract duration
- Available budget to provide a resource to meet the price point
- Physical and system access to avoid delays
- An overview of the client’s organisation, structure, processes, systems and required introductions to set expectations and understand the context of the client’s business.
- Confirmation of the required artefacts (eg. resource timesheets) as input to the invoicing process, to avoid delays
- Scheduled meetings with the BDM to monitor our service delivery and address challenges such as:
- Changing of roles and project scope
- Extension or reduction in project/resource timeframes
- Project/resource or service delivery issues
- Resource continuity (leave or replacement)
By Konrad Kolbe
The only constant in life and business is change. Business Transformation is imperative in this ever changing world of technologies and markets.
Digiterra ensures organizations meet this challenge by providing iServer, the tool of choice and a market leading software platform designed to manage successful transformation, holistically.
iServer provides organizations the power to collaboratively, integrate and communicate, fast tracking strategic change across multiple converging disciplines in a single platform.
By Dumisa Mgudlwa, Marketing and Consultant: Resourcing
Apart from all the wonderful Business Technology Solutions tools we offer, Digiterra also provides capability and extra capacity when you need it. We understand that finding the right skill at the right time can be challenging. When specific expertise is required – be it during restructuring, process enhancements, mergers, legislative changes, etc – we provide organisations across every industry with professional resources to ensure periods of organisational change are managed effortlessly. So why resource with us, here are just 6 compelling reasons:
- Digiterra invests in our team (who are all employed by our company) and provide on-going training and skills transfer
- We manage all administration and contract negotiation, ensuring flexible, reliable resourcing solutions
- Digiterra has a 5 step screening process that ensures our resources are qualified, skilled and competently able to deliver a quality service
- Our professionals are subject matter experts in their field and have deep domain expertise to provide insights and deliver value immediately
- Our resources are mid to senior level and have years of experience and wisdom to draw from
- We manage all administration and contract negotiation, ensuring flexible, reliable resourcing solutions. Whatever your resourcing need, you are assured of:
- Screened candidates matched to your specific needs
- Professionals fully supported by Digiterra’s pool of expertise, methodologies and templates
Adrian Reed discusses why assessing customer demand and understanding waste is extremely useful in information-rich processes.
When analyzing and improving processes, it is often very valuable to understand customer demand and focus on reducing waste. Wasteful activities include….. more….
Digiterra and Orbus Software recently hosted a successful event at the prestigious Cape Town club. Thank you to everyone who attended the event, we hope you found it insightful and thought-provoking.
Thank you to Charles Edwards and Joan Pournara for sharing their experience in Enterprise Architecture and successes with iServer.
Congratulations to Cornelia Conradie for winning the Nespresso Coffee machine.
For more information about the event, or to view the presentation material, please contact our local Cape Town Business Development Manager, Konrad Kolbe – 0949901099 – Konrad.firstname.lastname@example.org
Find out about the Industry Trends in Business and IT Transformation
Following the success of our breakfast meet in Johannesburg earlier this year, Orbus Software and Digiterra are delighted to be hosting our second partner event together, and hope you can join us! With a focus on Enterprise Architecture, this half-day promises a great opportunity for you to engage with peers and technology professionals proficient in Business and IT Transformation. The day will also consist of a number of keynote discussions and case studies led by subject matter experts.
29 September 2016 – 09:30 to 14:30
The Cape Town Club
18 Queen Victoria Street,
Gardens, Cape Town, 8001,
An article by Danie van den Berg
As a young boy, I remember being fascinated watching my grandfather’s executive ball clicker (also known as Newton’s cradle) on his desk.
I was truly amazed at how one steel ball, colliding with another on the one side would cause an impact far away from it, in such a way that it managed to shoot the ball on the far side away. I could play with it for hours…
An insightful article by Rian Durandt, HOD: Business Intelligence & Data Analytics, digiterragroup.com
Hot on the heels of the alarming message that data volume is increasing rapidly, moving quickly and hidden everywhere, follows the reassuring marketing message that with new methods and tools these threats can easily be turned into opportunities…
… read more: Accelerate Article on how to make data meaningful
Delicious food, interesting case studies and exciting new functionality was the focus at the Digiterra and Orbus Software Architecture and Business Transformation Breakfast last week.
Existing iServer customers shared insights on how the solution has transformed their businesses and added real value to projects and strategic initiatives. Orbus showcased their powerful iServer Enterprise Architecture solution and highlighted exciting new functionality to be included in the next release in 2017. Digiterra revealed how the Echelon model can bring structure and insights to any Enterprise Architecture challenge.
Congratulations to Andy Malkin, Head of Infrastructure Solutions Design, Group Enablement, GTS at Liberty Group – for winning the Nespresso Coffee machine.