Career Opportunity: Solution Architect
We are currently looking for a Solution Architect, who will in collaboration with relevant Domain Architects, create Architectures for specific projects, including articulating the architectural vision, conceptualising and experimenting with alternative architectural approaches, creating models and component and interface specification documents, and validating the architecture against requirements and assumptions. Candidate must have sound technical knowledge to fit into this demanding and highly motivated driven environment.
- Focus on finding solutions to meet business needs
- Establish the technical direction of strategic projects, defining the architectural strategies necessary to fulfil the stated solution vision
- Ensure adherence to approved architectural designs throughout the project life cycle. Help define the roadmap for transformational projects
- Develop and communicate Solution Architectures in response to Business Requirement Specification documents for small enhancements to existing architectures.
- Propose changes to Principles, Standards and Reference Architectures as a result of a Solution Architecture delivered to meet a Business Demand
- Bachelor Degree in either Information Systems, Informatics or Computer Science or Engineering (or equivalent work experience)
- Honours or Masters in Information Systems, Informatics, Computer Science or Engineering
- Information Technology Architect Certification (ITAC) (Open Group)
- TOGAF Foundation Training and TOGAF/ Zachman Certification
- 5+ Years’ experience in development and design (Application, Infrastructure, etc.)
- 2-3 Years’ experience as a Solution Architect or Domain Architect
- Ensure that you meet the minimum requirements as stated above.
- If your application be approved, we will contact you as soon as there is a suitable vacancy at one of our clients.
- Should you be successful, you will join one of our on-site teams and be able to rely on the help and support of fellow Digiterra employees as well as the relevant BDM.
- Should you not receive any response from us within 2 weeks, you can consider your application as unsuccessful for this specific position.
- We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for entrusting us with your confidential credentials and for your interest in Digiterra Group!
Send your cv to: email@example.com