Career Opportunity: Software Business Development Manager – Johannesburg
Digiterra is looking to grow its sales competency in the Software arena. We are looking for a dynamic and results-orientated Business Development Manager who can generate new business and develop existing client relationships. The successful candidate will be responsible for driving significant revenue growth by generating new business by identifying opportunities, cold calling and successfully writing new business with clients.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Creating, developing and executing sales strategies for the Gauteng region as well as generating accurate and realistic sales forecasts.
- Promoting the sales of our suite of products to clients and demonstrating our business solutions to new and existing clients.
- Delivering consistent revenue performance and growth and growing opportunities for BI Consulting.
- Establishing and maintaining key relationships within our product vendors and internal consultants.
- Developing and delivering technically correct sales presentations to clients.
- Managing all aspects of the sales cycle including prospecting, development of the customer relationship at all levels and the implementation of the account plans.
- Deliver on set objectives to achieve revenue and growth targets.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field
Experience and Skills:
- At least 5 years sales’ experience within software sales and consulting (essential).
- Sales experience in BI industry (highly desirable).
- Sales experience in BI tools / software, i.e. QlikView, Tableau, Power BI, Board International etc.
- Excellent negotiating and presentation skills.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Previous experience at cold calling.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Self-motivated and able to work on own initiative, but also able to work as part of a team.
- Good organisational and time-management skills.
- Capable of closing complicated deals from discovering sales opportunities through to contract completion.
- Able to up-sell strategic existing accounts as well as penetrating and closing strategic targets.
- Strong marketing sense and vision.
- Ability to thrive under pressure.
- Fluent in English.
- One or more African languages (Advantageous).
Job Type: Permanent
Send your CV to: email@example.com