Programme Manager (Contract)
|Job Location||South Africa — Johannesburg Metro — Sandton|
|Posted||9/21/2017 12:23 PM|
Our Client within Financial services/ Banking based in Johannesburg North is looking for a Senior Programme Manager to join their team
12 Months Contract
Qualification and Experience required:
- Matric / Grade 12 / National Senior Certificate
- Advanced Diplomas/National 1st Degrees
- SMP or equivalent PMP or Prince certification or equivalent PM framework
- PMP or Prince certification.Programme Management certification (PGMP)
- 8 – 10 years project management experience within banking environment
- Must have credit or retail credit experinece within a banking environment
- Manage the strategy; planning; organising; negotiating; staffing; directing and controlling of all aspects of projects or programmes for a portfolio in ensuring the successful implementation of Projects to realize the business strategy
- Manage deviations to project plan and agreed with stakeholders timeously
- Ensure effectiveness of stakeholder management across portfolio, and that deviations are managed properly.
- Ensure projects are delivered on target within due date, budget and per scope and project governance
- Manage branch budget and the allocation of project resource costs appropriately across the portfolio.
- Lead in the formation of the strategy planning for the project function and for the Business Units served by the function.
- Ensure risks are identified, captured and successfully mitigated Ensure that all project governance principles are adhered to ensure project priority and portfolio aligned to strategy
- Ensure the implementation of programme and project governance that aligns to project methodologies, processes and project disciplines.
- Ensure that you meet the minimum requirements
- Should you not receive any response from us within 2 weeks, you can conside your application as unsuccessful for this specific position