Career Opportunity: Data Architect – Johannesburg
We have a vacancy for a Data Architect who is able to understand enterprise data requirements and provide overall data architecture and solution designs that guide integration and appropriate control of data assets.
Candidates should be able to demonstrate practical experience with Data Modelling (Conceptual, logical and physical), Data Warehousing (Data Analysis, atomic and conformed data mart design and build), Business Intelligence (Reporting to Advanced Analytics incl real-time analytics), Data Integration (Patterns and technologies (real-time, data streaming & virtualisation)).
Candidates should have
- A broad Understanding of Data Quality Management, Data Governance, Master and Reference Data Management, Metadata Management, Data Security, Document and content management and other data management capabilities.
- Hands-on engineering experience across both structured and unstructured data sets and relevant Data Management and Big Data Architectures and Technologies, e.g. Hadoop, Pig, Hive
- Relevant regulatory knowledge, and understanding of banking and financial services
- Understanding of Data Management Body Of Knowledge (DMBOK), TOGAF, Zachman
- A broad understanding of a number of different technical disciplines
Preferred Qualifications and Experience:
- At least 5 years’ experience as a data architect or 10 years as an accomplished data solution developer with design experience.
- CDMP, TOGAF, Zachman or equivalent
- Microsoft certification
Please email us at email@example.com with a copy of your CV