Career Opportunity: Business Architect
We are currently looking for a Business Architect that understands business models, business strategies, client usage of products and services, in order to translate content into a business architecture that describes key functional and non-functional requirements. A professional who is familiar with business strategy/processes and has expertise in designing business solutions that link disparate processes and application systems. This person must also have the ability to communicate a deep understanding of the business and a broad knowledge of technology applications.
- Engage programme and project teams in analysing, strategising, and prioritising business capabilities, business services and business process structure and for ensuring that projects realise their intended business benefits
- Participate in domain and business discussions related to future architecture direction, and align architectural strategy with business case requirements
- Assist in defining new Business Services to meet the needs of the Business Organisation
- Document the Business Value Chains and Business Processes that make up the Business Organisation
- Develop detailed business cases in conjunction with Business and IT
- Bachelors, Honours or Master’s Degree
- TOGAF Foundation Training (optional)
- TOGAF Certification (optional)
- “3+ Years’ experience as Business Architect in different organisation/industry OR
- 5+ Years’ experience as Business Analyst, Process Engineer, Management Consultant or similar”
- Ensure that you meet the minimum requirements as stated above.
- If your application be approved, we will contact you as soon as there is a suitable vacancy at one of our clients.
- Should you be successful, you will join one of our on-site teams and be able to rely on the help and support of fellow Digiterra employees as well as the relevant BDM.
- Should you not receive any response from us within 2 weeks, you can consider your application as unsuccessful for this specific position.
- We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for entrusting us with your confidential credentials and for your interest in Digiterra Group!
Send your cv to: firstname.lastname@example.org