Agile Business Analyst (ABA) (Contract)
|Job Location||South Africa — Gauteng|
|Posted||9/27/2017 10:57 AM|
Our client within the financial services industry based in Johannesburg North is looking for a Agile Specialist to join their team
Education & Experience Required:
- Certified Scrum Professional.
- Certified Scrum Master.
- Product Owner.
- Agile Certified Practitioners (ACP) – PMI.
- Intermediate Knowledge and experience of other Agile approaches
- Previous experience as a team lead.
- Experience with the implementation of Agile in an organisation will be an advantage.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Ensure successful implementation of Agile in software initiatives with improved quality in accordance with business needs and strategic goals.
- Provide expert level guidance to software initiative team in terms of process, system, tools, methods as well as communication, integration and successful team dynamics through weekly facilitation sessions.
- Ensure successful Sprints and Stand-Ups by conducting admin duties and facilitating all related activities.
- Ensure professional relationships with software contractor, consultants, external suppliers and outsourced/ smart source vendors by continuous Integration communication and team facilitation
- Assist Agile team in sprint plans, alternatives and generally remove all impediments through guidance and coaching