Agile Project Manager (Contract)
|Job Location||South Africa -Johannesburg North|
|Posted||9/26/2017 9:52 AM|
Our client within the Banking industry based in Johannesburg North is looking for a Agile Project Manager to join their team.
Qualification & Experience Required:
- Professional Qualifications/Honour’s Degree
- PMP or Prince certification. Programme Management certification (PGMP)
- 8-10 years experience working in a project environment within banking environment of which 2-3 years working with medium to high complexity projects
- Must have maintained stakeholder relationships
- To plan, direct and co-ordinate the activities of enterprise-wide projects to ensure that project goals are accomplished and to develop project plans specifying goals; strategy; staffing; scheduling; identification of risks; contingency plans and allocation of available resources; in line with the business strategy.
- Ensure project budget are managed within project scope.
- Ensure business change impact is conducted across process, systems and technology in accordance with change management plan.
- Manage delivery of large and complex projects according to prevailing project management methodology.
- Manage project performance review with senior project mentors
- Ensure that you meet the minimum requirements
- Should you not receive any response from us within 2 weeks, you can consider your application as unsuccessful for this specific position