|Job Location||– South Africa — Gauteng|
|Posted||9/21/2017 2:27 PM|
Our client within the financial services industry based in Johannesburg North is looking for a Agile Coach with a Business Analyst background to join their team
Education & Experience Required:
- Business, IT or Engineering degree.
- Relevant Agile certifications (Agile Project Management registered practitioner, Scrum Product Owner, Agile team facilitation, SAFe Agilist)
- Professional Scrum Master level I required
- Professional Scrum Master level 2 preferred
- Must have strong Process Engineering methods and techniques like Lean, 6 Sigma, Outside In, CMM, Theory of Constraints, Root Cause Analysis, etc.
- Membership of professional body/association
Roles & Responsibilities
- Support the client’s Agile Centre of Excellence in driving the implementation of Agile principles and practices across the Group Technology portfolio
- Assist in creating internal capabilities to train the new roles in the Agile ways of working.
- Guiding Solution Delivery teams and the organisation on how to use Agile practices and values
- Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information
- Supporting and educating Product Owners, especially with respect to grooming and maintaining the product backlog
- Ensure that you meet the minimum requirements
- Should you not receive any response from us within 2 weeks, you can consider your application as unsuccessful for this specific position